WMBA organises a range of events to support our member families, these include:
- New and expectant parent sessions
- Parent catch-ups
- Fundraising activities
- Annual Easter Multiplay (playgroup)
- Annual Christmas Party.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic our upcoming events have been cancelled for now. The WMBA committee will be planning webinars for members during this time, which could also include a new parents session conducted online.
If your a new or expecting parent of multiples, contact email@example.com
for details about our next new parent info session.
Here is a wrap-up of our 2019 Events:
- Women’s Health Talk with guest speaker from Pelvic Health Melbourne.
- Easter Multiplay
- Mother’s Day pamper afternoon tea
- Sleep and settling workshop with twin mum and sleep consultant Mandy Hose
- Family movie session for families with school age children
- Family dinner at Altona Sports Club
- School/kinder readiness information session
- Members catch-up at Two Birds in Spotswood
- Fundraising BBQ at Bunnings, Altona North
- Family Fun Day
- Christmas Party
A note of thanks to businesses in our community
WMBA held a successful fundraising BBQ at Altona North Bunnings on 5 October 2019.
We’d like to thank the following businesses for supporting this event:
- Tasman Meats, Werribee
- Coles Footscray
- Bakers Delight, Altona
- Bakers Delight, Altona North
- Bakers Delight, Borrack Square