WMBA organises a range of events to support our member families, these include:
- New and expectant parent sessions
- Parent catch-ups
- Fundraising activities
- Annual Easter Multiplay (playgroup)
- Annual Christmas Party.
Pop Up Play Group
Friday 4 December
Shorten Reserve, West Footscray
Grab the kids, bring a rug and BYO snacks!
Bunnings Sausage Sizzle Fundraiser
Saturday 26 December
Bunnings Altona North
Corner Millers and Ross Road, Altona
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, most of our face-to-face events were cancelled in 2020. There were, however, online information sessions that members could access for support and helpful tips for raising multiples.
If you are a new or expectant parent of multiples, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details about our next new parent info session.
Here is a wrap-up of our 2019 Events:
- Women’s Health Talk with guest speaker from Pelvic Health Melbourne.
- Easter Multiplay
- Mother’s Day pamper afternoon tea
- Sleep and settling workshop with twin mum and sleep consultant Mandy Hose
- Family movie session for families with school age children
- Family dinner at Altona Sports Club
- School/kinder readiness information session
- Members catch-up at Two Birds in Spotswood
- Fundraising BBQ at Bunnings, Altona North
- Family Fun Day
- Christmas Party
A note of thanks to businesses in our community
WMBA held a successful fundraising BBQ at Altona North Bunnings on 5 October 2019.
We’d like to thank the following businesses for supporting this event:
- Tasman Meats, Werribee
- Coles Footscray
- Bakers Delight, Altona
- Bakers Delight, Altona North
- Bakers Delight, Borrack Square